We are pleased to announce that registration for info days of the Polish Applied Research Programme is now open. The info days will be held on 19 and 25 June 2019 at the Marriott Hotel in Warsaw (Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79) from 11:00 to 16:00.
You can register for one of these days using the following forms:
- Registration on 19 June 2019 is completed
- Registration on 25 June 2019 is completed
- Information clause
Completed forms in the editable version should be sent to: norwaygrants-at-ncbr.gov.pl
Please note that the information provided on both days will be the same.
The number of places is limited. Participation is free of charge.
Below you can find basic information about the programme:
Total budget for projects: 73 161 176 EUR
Eligible applicants: entrepreneurs and research organisations
- POLNOR 2019 – main call for bilateral projects within the following thematic areas:
- Welfare, health and care
- Digital and industry
- Energy, transport and climate
- Food and natural resources
- Social and economic development
- Unmanned vehicles
- POLNOR CCS 2019 – call for bilateral projects in the carbon capture and storage
- IdeaLab – innovative call for breakthrough projects
- Small Grant Scheme 2020 – call for female researchers in applied science
Type of projects: applied research
Final date of cost eligibility: 30.04.2024.
Please note that during the info days we will provide general information about POLNOR 2019, POLNOR CCS 2019 and IdeaLab calls. Small Grant Scheme will be a subject of the separate meetings next year.