The Information Point is operated by the National Center for Research and Development.
PI is located in Warsaw at 47a Nowogrodzka Street.
PI provides information to clients from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays, from 8:15 to 16:15.
Contact by phone with the Information Point is available at +48 22 39 07 170, +48 22 39 07 191 and +48 22 39 07 377 between 8:15 and 16:15.
Connection costs as for local calls.
Our employees provide information about the offer of the National Center for Research and Development in a convenient way for you:
- during meetings at the Information Point (arrange a meeting);
- via our hotline (call Mon-Fri 8:15-16:15);
- via email consultation (fill out the form below).
In the future:
- consultation via the Messenger application available on the NCBR website.
Inquiries sent via email should be sent using the form below. Personal consultations are conducted by consultants at the Information Point. For a consultation meeting you should sign up for a specific day and time. Subscriptions can be made via the website (application form) or by phone +48 22 39 07 170. One consultation meeting lasts up to 60 minutes.
What belongs to the tasks of the Information Point:
- providing Clients with information about the NCBR program offer, including programs, competitions, projects and activities financed by the NCBR, project selection criteria under individual programs, etc .;
- support for Clients in defining research and development projects, including in particular providing information on the stages of R&D projects;
- providing comprehensive answers to questions from Clients from the Information Point;
- customer support in finding information about the NCBR program offer and specific competition documentation;
- providing Clients with information on the functioning of the ecosystem supporting research and development activities in Poland;
- providing Clients with information on other government agencies in which various types of support in the development of a company can be obtained, in particular on the basis of research and development activities.
Ask a question to the Information Point: