According to art. 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation, "RODO"), I inform You, that:
- The personal data administrator is the National Center for Research and Development (hereinafter NCBR) with headquarters in Warsaw 00-695, 47a Nowogrodzka;
- The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail: inspektorochronydanychosobowych-at-ncbr.gov.pl
- Personal data is processed in order to:
- for the purpose of exchanging information and handling the correspondence of the consultation website.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of:
- consent - the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data in one or more specified purposes (Article 6 point 1 point a and the RODO);
The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary and takes place on the basis of the consent, but failure to do so may prevent the Consultants from providing information/answers to an inquiry formulated in the consultation service.
- Personal data will be processed only during the period of implementation of the answers to questions submitted by you through the application form, and therefore from the date of sending the question/notification to the day of deletion by the Administrator, immediately after completing the process of replying (forwarding it to the applicant) or earlier - at your request;
- The administrator will anonymize personal data in order to keep questions and answers provided for future use in the case of repeated questions and for use in educational materials.
- The recipient of personal data will be the Administrator;
- Your rights to the NCBR are: access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data. In the matter of implementing the rights, you can contact the data protection officer at the email address provided in point 2 above;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the Administrator (NCBR) has violated the provisions on the protection of personal data;
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country;
- Personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.