Cookies are used to collect information on the ways websites are used, to make them more efficient, and to store user settings, such as language or font size.
- for statistical purposes,
- to store certain settings related to how our websites are displayed,
- to protect our websites against hot-linking,
- on the subsites which are not available publicly (dashboard, expert log-in, etc.), to store log-in information,
- to confirm survey completion.
Our websites use both internal statistics (integrated with website display), and those from third-party providers (currently Google Analytics).
You can change your cookie settings in your internet browser. If you do not change your settings, this will mean that you accept our cookie settings.
By changing your internet browser settings, you can also adjust your cookies protection level, and even block cookies completely. This will improve your safety and data protection, but might make certain functions, such as logging in to your e-mail account, unavailable.