Please read this Policy carefully. The controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Research and Development. You can contact us via
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appointed a Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in any matters connected with our use of your personal data which you provide to us, or with any of your related rights. You can contact the Officer by e-mail: email@example.comThe purposes and the legal basis for personal data processing
Your personal data will be used for the purpose of sending the NCBR information newsletter.Personal data storage period
Your personal data will be stored until 2028.Recipients of data
Your personal data will be processed by the National Centre for Research and Development.Your rights related to the processing of personal data.
As we use your personal data, you have the right to
- withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data,
- access your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- request restriction of processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data due to the occurrence of special circumstances, where we use your personal data based on our legitimate interests,
- data portability, i.e. the right to obtain personal data which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may send the data to another controller or request that we send your data to another controller. However, we will grant the request only where it is technically feasible. Your right to data portability is applicable only with respect to the data we process under an agreement entered into with you or on the basis of your consent.
withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time. However, the withdrawal will not affect the use of personal data during the consent validity period, i.e. the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for personal data protection affairs, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. We endeavour to provide physical, technical, and organisational measures aimed at protecting personal data against accidental or wilful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or use of, or access to, personal data in line with all the applicable legal regulations in force. Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country (outside the European Economic Area), and will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.How to unsubscribe
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information from us, you can unsubscribe from the NCBR Newsletter. Enter the e-mail address to which the newsletters are sent, your first name and surname in the newsletter sign up section on ncbr.gov.pl homepage, and click “Save” (“Zapisz”) You will receive a message to the e-mail address with a link which will allow you to unsubscribe from the newsletter - follow the steps described in the messages.
Sing up to our newsletterPrograms, competitions, meetings, knowledge
Fast Track in 2019 - what's new?
|In 2019, for the first time, both SMEs and large entrepreneurs can apply for co-financing under one competition procedure. An additional novelty is the possibility of participating in the competition not only of the companies themselves, but also of consortia of entrepreneurs and scientific units. In practice: SMEs or large companies can apply for grants alone, in partnership or in cooperation with universities or research institutes. Such a solution will enable better planning, preparation and implementation of research and development projects. However, this is not the only change that Applicants will face in 2019. In implementing the governmental program Accessibility+, the NCBR will also announce a new competition aimed at supporting R&D work aimed at creating or adapting existing products and services to the needs of people with disabilities.|
Similarly to other NCBR competitions, the proposals will be evaluated by independent experts not only in terms of innovation, but also market demand and cost-effectiveness of implementation. The competition will also include projects dedicated to the use of existing technologies - through their new "tailor-made" applications - for the needs of people with disabilities.
There will be also funds for SMEs certified by the European Commission Seal of Excellence. For the competition dedicated to this group, the National Center for Research and Development reserved PLN 50 million. Similarly to last year, in all competitions under the Smart Growth Operation Programme, co-financing will be available for implementation of projects in less developed regions, which means that the place of project implementation must be in a voivodeship other than Mazowieckie.
Dates and budgets of competitions:
- Fast Track for SMEs with the Seal of Excellence certificate, budget: PLN 50 million, announcement of the competition: February 15, 2019 read more ...
- Fast Track for SMEs, large companies and consortia (also involving research units), budget of the 1st competition: PLN 1 050 million, announcement of the competition: February 28, 2019 read more ...
- Fast Track dedicated to projects for Accessibility+, budget: PLN 50 million, announcement of the competition: February 28, 2019 read more ...
- Fast Track for SMEs, large companies and consortia (also with the participation of scientific units), 2nd competition budget: PLN 1 100 million, announcement of the competition: August 14, 2019.
For more information please contact Information Point of the National Centre for Research and Development: