Fast Track in 2020 - what's new?
|In 2019, for the first time, both SMEs and large entrepreneurs can apply for co-financing under one competition procedure. An additional novelty is the possibility of participating in the competition not only of the companies themselves, but also of consortia of entrepreneurs and scientific units. In practice: SMEs or large companies can apply for grants alone, in partnership or in cooperation with universities or research institutes. Such a solution will enable better planning, preparation and implementation of research and development projects.|
Dates and budgets of competitions:
- Fast Track dedicated to projects in the field of innovative environment-friendly fertilizers, budget of the competition PLN 200 million, call for proposals runs from November 14, 2019 to January 14, 2020. Competition announcement on October 10, read more ...
- Fast Track dedicated to heating equipment, budget of the competition PLN 200 million, call for applications from December 9, 2019 to March 31, 2020. Announcement of the competition on November 8 read more ...
- Fast Track for employees (SMEs, large) and consortia (also with the participation of research units) from outside the Mazowieckie voivodship, budget PLN 1200 million. Announcement of the competition on January 7, 2020, call for proposals from February 7, 2020 until June 1, 2020 read more ...
The competition is divided into four rounds (Note: Rounds I-II and III-IV have different Applicants):
from February 7 to March 6, 2020 (round I), from March 7 to April 3, 2020 (round II) - projects supported by a large company and in consortia of large enterprises (including SMEs and scientific entities) can be submitted.
from 4 April to 30 April 2020 (round III), from 1 May to 1 June 2020 until 16:00 (round IV) - projects submitted by individual SMEs, in consortia composed only of SMEs, in consortia with SMEs and scientific entities.
- Fast Track for SMEs with the Seal of Excellence certificate from outside the Mazowieckie voivodship, budget PLN 50 million. Announcement of the competition on January 14, 2020, call for proposals from February 14, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
- Fast Track for entreprises (SMEs and large) and consortia (also with the participation of scientific units) from outside the Mazowieckie voivodship. Announcement of the competition on July 1, 2020, call for proposals from August 3, 2020 to September 14, 2020.
- Questions and Answers for Fast Track 6/1.1.1/2019 read more ...
|General rules for participation in NCBR competitions financed from the Smart Growth Operational Program, detailed rules and criteria for project evaluation, specific examples of Beneficiaries who implement innovative projects co-financed from the Fast Track, as well as individual meetings with NCBR Experts - you will find out all this during the meeting in your city. More at www.ncbrdlafirm.pl |
Information on competitions under SG OP is available on our website, and materials from information meetings on our youtube NCBRnews channel
For more information please contact also Information Point of the National Centre for Research and Development: info-at-ncbr.gov.pl