According to the Guideline for Research Programmes (Rules for the establishment and implementation of programmes falling under the Programme Area “Research”) and the Rules of Procedure of the Programme Committee of the Polish Applied Research Programme, the Programme Committee shall be established, consisting of five members, representing Norway and Poland (2 from the donor state and 3 from the beneficiary state), including the Committee chairperson.
In particular, the Programme Committee shall support and advise the Programme Operator in all matters concerning the scientific quality and relevance of the projects and activities funded by the Programme.
The tasks of the Programme Committee include:
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the Programme;
- Reviewing and approving the guide for applicants in English, the guideline for evaluators in English and the implementation guide for Project Promoters and partners in English;
- Approving the selection criteria and the texts for the calls for proposals;
- Overseeing and approving the procedures for selection of projects;
- Discussion of the ranking list and recommending to the Programme Operator which proposals to select for funding and final awarding of grants;
- Monitoring the implementation of the Programme by the Programme Operator;
- Reviewing progress made towards achieving the objectives of the Programme;
- Reviewing annual and final Programme reports;
- Proposing revisions of the Programme likely to facilitate the achievement of the Programme’s objectives to the Beneficiary State and Donor States;
- Liaising with the Programme Operator and Donor Programme Partner; and
- Liaising with the Programme Committees in Research Programmes in other Beneficiary States.
The Programme Committee consist of the following members:
- Prof. Małgorzata Lewandowska-Szumieł – Przewodnicząca
- Prof. Gunn Mangerud
- Prof. Knut Hove
- Prof. Artur Iluk
- Dr Zbigniew Dokurno