- Blue Gas – Polish Shale Gas
- CORE; Programme area: environment; ID: 203119
- Small Grant Scheme; Level: PhD; Discipline: electronics; ID: 210052
- CORE; Programme area: social sciences and bilateral relations; ID: 199921
- CORE; Programme area: health; ID: 204256
- CORE; Programme area: gender equality and work-life balance; ID: 200641
- CORE; Programme area: social sciences and bilateral relations; ID: 202499
Supporting development of technologies for shale gas extraction.
Programme is a joint undertaking of National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) and Industrial Development Agency (ARP S.A.). It is focused on supporting integrated large R&D projects, testing results in pilot scale and commercialization of innovative technologies in the area of shale gas extraction.
Main aim of the programme: development of technologies related to shale gas extraction in Poland and their implementation by companies operating in Poland
Specific aim of programme: encouraging entrepreneurs to invest in R&D activity
Programme addressees: research-industrial consortia
Applications for financing have to meet the following requirements:
- project aims at elaboration of innovative technology related to shale gas extraction
- elaborated technologies will be validated/tested in real conditions as pilots
- project leader is an entrepreneur interested in implementation of technology elaborated within the project and experienced in implementation of new solutions in industrial scale,
Programme will be executed in 2012 – 2020 years:
2012-2013 – call announcements and project selection;
2013-2017 – project financing and monitoring;
2013-2022 – monitoring and evaluation of project results utilization.